Chicken lovers are always there, regardless of age or size; this holds for both young and old. Chicken is the most consumed type of meat worldwide; therefore, everyone naturally loves halal organic chicken. It can be prepared and served in a wide variety of different ways. You may stir-fry, bake, steam, or cook it as you like. No matter how cooked, halal organic meat is simple for the digestive system to process. It is low in fat while having a high protein content.
Children appreciate chicken sliders because of their particular flavor and because they can be purchased at fast food restaurants. These sliders are a breeze to prepare, are made from scratch, and have a mouthwatering taste. The sliders are going to be a hit with your kids. The preparation of these tasty chicken sliders couldn’t be easier. It is possible to improve the flavor of the chicken filling by seasoning it. To enhance the dish’s cheese flavor, sprinkle some mozzarella and cheddar cheese over it. This would make a wonderful light meal or snack. It could quickly be eaten during either lunch or dinner.
- Oil 2 tablespoon
- Minced Chicken 300 grams
- Crushed Garlic 1 tablespoon
- Onion 1 (medium, chopped)
- Chopped Capsicum 1.5 Cup
- Bell Pepper Chopped (Orange) 1.5 Cup
- Chicken Broth 1.5 Cup
- Mustard Paste 1 tablespoon
- Soy sauce 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Crushed Black Pepper 1 teaspoon
- Paprika Powder 2 teaspoon
- Burger Buns 12
- Mozzarella cheese 6 slices
- Tomato ketchup according to the need
- Grated Cheddar Cheese according to the need
- Pickled cucumber slices according to the need
- Sliced Onion according to the need
- Melted Butter according to the need
- Sesame Seeds according to the need
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat to prepare the chicken mince. Seasonings such as salt and pepper can be added to taste. Cook the chicken until it is no longer pink in the center if you want to change the color.
- While the garlic is frying, move it around for about three minutes.
- Add the onion, pepper, and bell pepper to the pan.
- The mustard paste, chicken stock, and soy sauce should all be thoroughly combined. Let it simmer on low heat.
- After each addition, stir in the paprika, salt, and pepper. The volume of liquid must be reduced by bringing the mixture to a simmer over medium heat. Remove the pot from the fire and place it somewhere it will not be exposed to heat.
- Before serving, garlic, onions, bell peppers, and chili peppers are fried alongside the chicken. The sauce used to coat the chicken gives it a flavor that is not overbearing but still extremely tasty.
- Split the buns along the center using a knife.
- Alternate layers of buns, ketchup, cheddar cheese, cooked chicken mixture, pickled cucumber slices, onion slices, and sliced mozzarella cheese to make your casserole.
- Spread melted butter on top of the buns, then sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- Bake for five to six minutes at 180 degrees Celsius in a preheated oven.
Prepare this dish and serve it to your loved.