In today’s tech-savvy world, Mobile app development is a key strategy for successful businesses.
Mobile app development is a complex process. You need to invest a lot of time and effort before your app can be ready to launch. Today, however, technological advances and innovations in the application development framework have made the process much easier.
One of those technological advances in the development of structures, such as React Native.
Therefore, in this blog, we will explore how React Native contributes to the development of mobile app development or the reasons why you can use it for your application development project.
What is React Native?
Generally, for Android, you need to configure your mobile app using Java, and for iOS, you should use Swift / Objective C. React Native will help you avoid these needs and allow you to create fully functional apps on both platforms. for Android and iOS. in a very short time using a single code base.
Today, many companies prefer to create their applications using React Native because this single-code strategy enables them to run their applications on both platforms. Also, this avoids the requirement to hire two different teams of developers to keep two different codes.
Why should you use React Native in Mobile App development?
React Native can offer you many solutions that other agencies can afford. Here’s what I can give you about mobile app development.
- Cross-platform compatibility
- Reusable code and pre-built components
- Coding in a standard programming language
- He is faithful
- Build stable and highly efficient apps
- Support for external third-party plugins
- Growing up all the time
- Hot & Live uploads
- Rich UI
- Public support and industry reputation
- Immediately live updates
- It is easy to hire React Native developers
1. Cross-platform compatibility
One of the key benefits of the React Native framework is “the use of a single codebase.” As a result, cross-platform applications display the same level of functionality as native applications.
React Native uses React JS with the native UI library and native APIs to compose the basic single application code that can work on both iOS and Android platforms.
Therefore, in a web application that uses React JS, we can also use country management, component intelligence, and React hooks to have a better mobile app with all the native functionality. This reduces development time and helps you keep app development costs low.
Rapid upgrades mean you can launch your app faster and join the competition ahead of schedule. Also, with its single codebase method, you do not need to hire different developers to build iOS apps and Android devices.
2. Reusable code and pre-built components
The concept of Cross-platform app development is that you can reuse written code in both iOS and Android apps. React Native follows the same principle. It follows the idea write once and presents everywhere.
This can easily add to the developers. They do not need to create different designs for different platforms. Also, if a company has an existing web application, it can use most of its code to build a mobile app.
3. Coding in a standard programming language
Once this is done, your developer can begin to use React Native app development.
4. Trust Worthly
Before React Native was developed and launched, Facebook created a mobile app to test platform performance. It helped its developers to create an amazing mobile app for social media.
Today, everyone uses the Facebook mobile app, and, indeed, it gives you the feeling of using a mobile app. Since, React Native has become open-source, many companies have started using React Native to improve their mobile applications. Instagram, Skype, Walmart, etc., to name a few.
5. Build stable and efficient applications
React Native uses a simplified binding strategy for its codebase. Therefore, to change one item, you must change its status before installing updates. That will help you develop a more stable and reliable application than other ways to improve the platform.
If you are considering building a new mobile app from scratch, React Native is a good option, however, and works well for adding a single view or user flow to existing native programs. In a few steps, you can add new features based on React Native, views, screens, etc.
Also, instead of Webview, React Native uses native APIs to provide code. As a result, it helps you to deliver more efficient applications.
6. Support for external third-party plugins
7. Constant growth
Facebook and the wider community are constantly working to improve React Native. That means that if React Native is unable to provide you with a solution right now, it will not always be the same. A few months later, the situation may be different.
8. Hot and Live Uploads
React Native has a hot and live reload function at its core. With this feature, developers can work with code changes in real-time and adjust them while the app is loading.
Although the hot reload only reloads a specific area of change, the live feature automatically reloads the full application after making the changes. This simplifies the development and process of testing.
9. Rich UI
React Native helps you create unique and compelling UI by using pre-defined embedded objects, such as a button, a button, slide, Switch, and so on. You can use TouchableNativeFeedback and TouchableOpacity to create your components.
There are many other Android and iOS components available to work well on iOS and Android mobile devices.
10. Community support and industry reputation
Across all cross-platforms, React Native has the most important community support.
- React Native allows your developers to get help from community professionals,
- Developed by Facebook and supported by many companies and open source providers, we are confident that the development of the React Native app will continue to work even in the future.
11. Immediately live updates
12. Easy to hire React Native developers
As an open-source platform, React Native uses the JS library of open source. Therefore, it is not too difficult for you to find and hire potential developers for your project. In addition, React Native is easy to read and helps your developers manage it faster. Fortunately, we have a team of experienced React Native developers who have helped many businesses build unique mobile apps.
Cons of React Native
Above, we discussed the positive aspects of React Native. However, not everything is ready for React Native, like any other existing library on mobile app development. React Native is still young, so many components are not available.
Some problems are:
Not a good option if you want to create games or applications with sophisticated 3D offerings.
The lack of out-of-the-box support for many native app functions such as app notifications is a significant problem with React Native app development.
For example, consider the state of building a file access application. Since React Native does not provide an out-of-the-box file access system, you need to upgrade to a custom module. At that point, you should consider features such as the React Native UI component, the Swift component for iOS, and the Java component for Android. When you reach three codebases, you should check these three codebases and do the things that go with them.
So, is React Native ready for your project?
If you look closely at React Native specialists, you can see that it can easily get past the decline of React Native. Therefore, considering both the advantages and disadvantages, it is ensured that React Native has a future in cross-platform app development. Here’s what I can do for you:
- You can upgrade your app on both iOS and Android. Reducing codebase by about 95%, helps you save time and money. Also, it can speed up the development process as React Native has many open libraries of pre-built sections.
- With React Native, you will need to spend less time testing.
- Creating mobile apps with React Native gives you a smooth and responsive interface while reducing loading time.
- You can build React Native apps faster and cheaper than building traditional ones without compromising the quality and functionality of your app.
- It makes fixing bugs easier on all platforms.
- React Native allows you to easily install third-party plugins and APIs, including maps and payment systems.
Allows you to hire a handful of developers instead of a large team to improve your application.
While React Native can provide you with the best mobile apps, your chosen business framework should meet its needs.
- It helps to save time and money as you do not need to create a single application for multiple platforms.
- An app built in to React Native is easy to maintain as there is only one codebase.
- React Native helps your developers with mobile app development using website technology. So a web developer can easily upgrade a mobile app using this framework.
- It provides a good community of developers.
- React Native helps you build an app quickly. You can reload the app immediately instead of reassembling it. The hot reload feature can use new features while maintaining the status of your app.
- React Native is responsive and provides the best user experience. Also, their apps are faster and faster.
- Compared to other areas of cross-platform app development, it uses Indigenous components. As a result, it speeds up application delivery and performance.
- React Native helps you reduce your development time but never compromise on quality.
In conclusion, React Native brings many different benefits. It’s faster to build, gives you better quality, gives you react native app knowledge without a single upgrade, etc. However, your choice of technology stack depends largely on the needs of your business.
As a reliable mobile app development company, Moon Technolabs has a professional team of React Native developers. So, depending on the needs of your business, we can bring you the best cross-platform mobile apps.
And our obligation does not end with the submission of your application. The needs of your business will change, and we will be there to meet your needs more effectively. We guarantee to provide seamless delivery of all the development-related changes you want without fail.
So, when you are ready for your app idea, book a time with our technical experts to discuss your needs!