Are you looking for a skin product that can nourish your skin with active ingredients better than moisturizers or creams? If that’s the case, a natural serum for the face is exactly what you are looking for. A facial serum is designed to be used between cleansing and moisturizing your skin. It nourishes your skin, hydrates it, and protects it, so you can have healthy skin. In this article, we will talk about facial serums and show you how it works. So, without further ado, let’s dig in.
What is a Serum?
A serum is a topical product that has a thin viscosity and has concentrated amounts of active ingredients. It should have a good amount of active molecules that should be able to go through the layer of your skin to do its job effectively. And because of its higher concentration of active molecules, a natural skin serum takes a shorter amount of time to show results compared to skin products like creams.
Face serums are typically used along with other face creams and moisturizers. Serums are lighter compared to creams and moisturizers. But they can also deliver the active ingredients to your skin at a faster rate. That’s why you should apply face serum first after cleansing your face. After you are done applying the serum, apply a face cream or moisturizer to your face to maximize the benefits of the serum.
The Types of Face Serums:
Face serums have different varieties. And the one you need depends on your skin type and what you want the serum to do to your face. You can get a face serum for oily skin if you want to get rid of the oily T-zone. Or you probably just want a serum to enhance collagen production and reduce the fine lines.
Whatever the reason is, to get the best results, you need to learn how many different kinds of serums are available in the market out there. Experts often divide the face serums into the following categories:
- Skin Texture refinement serums
- Hydrating serums
- Anti-ageing serums
- Acne-prone or sensitive skin serums
- Free-radical fighting serums
- Skin brightening serums
The Benefits of Using Face Serum
Depending on your problem and what end result you are expecting, facial serums can have a lot of benefits. Here is a list of the main benefits of using a face serum:
- Your skin can absorb the serum faster than other creams and moisturizers. Thanks to its thinner viscosity, a biotique face serum can seep into your skin real fast, creating an even layer to nourish your skin.
- The anti-ageing face serums come with retinol, which enhances collagen production and decreases the fine lines and wrinkles from your skin.
- A lot of people have rather sensitive skin that is prone to acne. Some serums are designed to remove excess oil from your skin and make it less susceptible to acne or pimples.
- The face serums can also reduce free radicals, protect your skin from UV rays, and prevent premature skin ageing.
How to Use a Face Serum?
Most people usually apply serum to their face twice a day. First, during the morning, after cleansing your face. And they often use it the second time before going to bed at night. Here are the steps to apply the biotique serum to your face:
- Get the serum of your choice and take a sufficient portion of it into your palm. Some serums come with droppers. If yours has one, take out a few drops of your serum directly on your forehead, cheeks and chin.
- Now, spread it all over your face evenly.
- Next, massage the serum to your face and neck using gentle hand motions.
- After that, wait a few minutes to allow the serum to get inside your skin.
- Finally, you can go back to your regular skincare routine.
Please Note: A face serum for dry skin is a blessing in disguise for you. We advise people with dry skin to use their serums at regular intervals (no more than twice a day) or contact a dermatologist.
How to Get the Most Out of Your Face Serum?
Do you want to get the most out of your facial serum? If yes, follow these tips below:
- Do not apply an excessive amount of serum to your face. It will only make you feel uncomfortable.
- You must clean your face first to remove dirt and dead skin cells before applying the serum.
- While you should dry your skin before applying serum, your skin should be a bit damp for the serum to show the best results.
- Natural skin serum works best when you apply it before using moisturizer on your skin. If you want to use a moisturizer, use it after you apply the serum to your face.
Facial serums can help you deal with skin problems such as large pores, excess oil, wrinkles, acne, dryness, etc. They are lightweight, have quite a high concentration of active nutrients, and absorb quickly into your skin. They are like elixirs for your skin. All you have to do is figure out what kind of serum works best on your skin. If you are not sure, choose from a wide range of offerings of ayurvedic serum for your face at Biotique.
For More Blog Visit: businessfig.com