Most of the time people just toss & turn the whole night and wake up in the morning feeling tired. While some people get enough sleep but wake up with sore back the next morning. All of these symptoms are a clear indication of the wrong kind of pillow.
You’ll spend around 1/3rd of your life with your head on the pillow. That is the reason it’s crucial to buy pillow online that suits your body type, health, and sleep at night.
However, if you are ignoring the quality of your pillow, it’s time to change your mindset right away.
So, let’s understand the importance of a good pillow and tips to buy the right one.
Top Functions of using Good Pillow
If you want to improve the quality of your sleep, it’s crucial to use a good quality pillow:
The 3 functions of a pillow are:
- Provide Neck & Upper Back – Human spine has a natural curve that requires proper spine support. Pillow support maintains the alignment of the spine.
- Provide Support to Spinal Issues – If you are suffering from a spinal disorder, you must consider using a good pillow that goes a long way toward improving your spinal health.
- Provide a Better Level of Comfort – For the comfort level, it’s really good to get a pillow that provides you with the maximum support. Not only does it is supportive but also enhances the quality of your sleep while preventing neck & back issues.
So it’s essential to buy pillow online that provides maximum support to the neck and spine.
Guide to Pick the Right Pillow
Selecting a pillow depends on personal preferences & & specific needs.
While choosing a pillow, here are some of the crucial factors that you should never ignore to get the best pillow:
- Sleeping Position – The position of a sleeping mattress is the most when it comes to choosing a good pillow.
- Back Sleepers – Pick a cushion that accommodates the neck’s natural curvature. Look for pillows in particular that are thin and flat. In addition, wedge pillows are a terrific option for giving you plenty of support while you’re lying on your back. To create a mild slope, you can lay the wedge on the mattress horizontally. Your upper body will be raised, which will improve comfort for the rest of your body.
- Side Sleepers – While side sleepers do already have a healthy sleeping posture, it is still important to have the body’s contours and weight appropriately supported for proper spinal alignment. Find a pillow that keeps your neck in a neutral position. A supportive cushion with a contoured shape is a wonderful option. Pillows should be positioned between the legs of side sleepers. The additional pillow helps to relieve the tension from sleeping on one’s side by maintaining proper spinal alignment.
- Stomach Sleepers – Pick a thin cushion to avoid elevating your head unnecessarily and straining your neck. Lower back pain can be avoided by putting a pillow beneath the stomach.
- Fill or Fiber – Understanding your demands for your sleep posture is crucial, but personal taste is near, if not quite, equally significant. Numerous other elements, such as the sorts of fabric and content used to make pillows, affect your ability to sleep almost as much as comfort.
Pillows can have a variety of fillings. Each type has a unique set of benefits and downsides.
Here are a few examples of typical fills:
- Synthetic down
- Polyester fill
- Memory foam
- Weight of the Filling – The weight of the pillow matters the most when it comes to sleep. You can go with synthetic & down variants for a lightweight pillow, while latex & memory foam is preferable for those looking for a bit heavier pillow.
- Quality of the Filling – Quality is crucial to ensuring optimum comfort, support, and durability with any kind of cushion. In general, a product’s price reflects its quality; the greater the price, the higher the quality. As a general guideline, choose the best quality that your financial situation will allow. Keep in mind that every night, you will spend a lot of time on that pillow.
- Size – Typically, body-sized pillows in sizes from baby to king are available. The two most popular sizes are normal and standard/queen. While body- or king-sized pillows are used for greater or more specific body support or to meet a specific bed size.
It’s important to remember that the size of your pillow should suit your tastes, body shape, and sleeping posture. The majority of individuals normally only need a standard-sized pillow. If you want a larger one, make sure it will assist you to keep a good posture while you sleep. Your spine should be properly aligned while you sleep thanks to the thickness or thinness. Additionally, there are pillows with unique shapes that add additional stability and support.
- Fabric – When covering your pillows, choose breathable, natural materials. Pillow coverings can shield it from sweat and stains and help it last longer. You can choose the SmartGRID technology pillow from The Sleep Company, which has more than 1000 air channels that ensure keep you stay cool all the time.
So, now you got to know the important factors when buying a pillow online, it’s time to invest in a premium & high-quality pillow.
Buy Pillow Online from The Sleep Company
The Sleep Company deals in high-rated pillows, specialized to solve all of your pain-related problems effectively.
By providing complete head, neck & shoulder support, the SmartGRID pillow help relieves head pressure and helps increase the quality of your sleep.
The pillows are ergonomically designed providing your neck, and shoulder maximum support that is specially designed to relieve head pressure & stress.
So, get buy the pillow online today and stay healthy always.