Why and How to Resolve QuickBooks Won’t Open Problem?
Intuit QuickBooks is the robust programming that assists small and medium-sized businesses to organize business accounting. With QuickBooks, users can easily do financial activities like sending e-invoices to clients, payroll to the employees, and many more. It is mainly installed on computers and laptops. But somehow, the Quickbooks won’t open even waiting after processing the open command.
This is a serious problem for daily working users. But you don’t have to worry if you are experiencing the same. This issue resolves without contacting the experts. This blog will help you to fix the QuickBooks doesn’t open problem. But first, you must know why you are facing this issue.
QuickBooks Won’t Open – Causalities
Whenever the QuickBooks Desktop application denies opening, there must be some faulty things on your computer system. We mention some other reasons in the following:
- The company file you are using has a long file name that is not operated the QuickBooks.
- When your company file is corrupted.
- Missing installation files when you are installing the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Damaged Microsoft .NET Framework, which is an essential installation component.
- Improper shut down of QuickBooks may lead to this issue.
- When the system hard disk get corrupts and QuickBooks stored in it.
When you get all the significant reasons for the issue, let’s resolve it.
QuickBooks Won’t Open – Troubleshooting Methods
Before fixing the issue, try to open QuickBooks again; if not, respond quickly, then wait for a while. If it still doesn’t open, then pursue the following method:
Method 1: Use QuickBooks Tool Hub
QuickBooks Tool Hub is a prominent diagnostic program that will help you fix the QuickBooks won’t open issue. Let’s download and use it.
- In the first, go to Intuit QuickBooks website.
- After reaching, search and open the Tool Hub page.
- Now, click the download button and save the file to the desired location or in the Downloads.
- When the downloading ends, Open and Run the Quickbookstoolhub.exe file.
- After that, a security window will appear, click on Run and proceed to the next step.
- Follow the installation steps.
- Accept the Software License Permit when processing to end and click on Next.
- After the installation, open Tool Hub and follow the proceeding.
Step 1: Use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
When the Tool Hub is installed, go through the following means:
- Open QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Then, go to the Installation Issues tab,
- After that, click on Install Diagnostic Tool. It will take 5 minutes to run.
- Now, the Install Tool will run a scan to detect and fix the installation issues.
- After the fixation, try to access QuickBooks.
If the QuickBooks won’t open after attempting the above step, then follow the next one.
Step 2: Use Quick Fix My Program
Sometimes, the issue happens when the QuickBooks program gets defective. So we have to repair the program problem with the Tool Hub. Following are the steps:
- Firstly, open QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Secondly, go to the Program Problems tab.
- From the right side, click on Quick Fix My Program.
- Let the tool run a scan of the problems.
- When the program problems are fixed, finally access QuickBooks.
Method 2: Rename .ND and .TLG Files
You can fix the QuickBooks won’t open issue by renaming the .ND and .TLG archives with the given advances:
- Go to the QuickBooks Company File area.
- Then, at that point, search for the .ND and .TLG files from the coordinator.
- As of now, right-click on the record and pick Rename decision.
- Here, you want to rename the file by adding .OLD in the document name like Companyfile.OLD.qbw.TLG or .ND.
- Following renaming the file, open QuickBooks.
QuickBooks not opening issues that can frustrate users. To resolve the case, we present you with the best methods. You can use the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool from the Tool Hub program. The steps are also provided for downloading the Tool Hub. However, if you still face the same issue, contact the Experts for an advanced solution. Thank You!