The grinder also facilitates the user to make juice. Different companies manufacture the product in various ways. Juicer mixer grinders have revolutionized the health industry in many ways. It is also the best option to own a juicer at home as it caters to your health needs.
Buyer’s Guide to Purchase Juicer Mixer Grinder
There are different juicer mixer grinders available in the market today. It is very important to choose a juicer that fits your needs. Different ingredients work best on different juicer types. Hence, prior research before purchasing a juicer mixer grinder will allow you to reap maximum benefits from a single purchase.
Some Thoughts Before Purchasing a Juicer Mixer Grinder
If you are still reading this, then you are here to look for the best juicer mixer grinder. However, choosing a juicer is not always an easy task given the options in the market or considering your own tasks to fit juicing into your schedule.
- How often will I juice my fruits or vegetables?
- Is it something that I see myself regularly doing?
- What value does freshly squeezed juice hold for me in my fitness journey?
Once you have a clear idea of these questions, you can read further to find out the market’s best juicer mixer grinder options.
Different Types of Juicer Mixer Grinders
There are 4 types of juicer mixer grinders, each pertaining to the user’s needs. Each type of juicer integrates different methods to extract the juices. Given here is a detailed description of the four types of juicers:
- Centrifugal Juicer– This juicer uses a rotation technique to squeeze juices out of fruits or vegetables. It is ideal for any type of fruit or vegetable, except for leafy vegetables. It juices fruits or vegetables with minimum effort. Any type of nuts is also not ideal for this juicer. Hence, one can’t make nut milk using this juicer.
- It is very fast at extracting juices. The wide tube in this model allows the user to directly put whole fruits, without cutting them up.
- They take minimal kitchen space.
- They are very cheap.
- Due to the high rotation speed, the juicer leads to the quality of juice becoming degraded as essential nutrients are destroyed.
- This leads to higher oxidation levels. It results in a top layer of foam.
- This type of juicer is very noisy. This limits their functioning- they can’t be used during nighttime or are not ideal for families with kids.
- The juice does not get filtered properly; a lot of pulp in the form of indigestible fibre is present in the juice.
This juicer is also known as a slow juicer. These juicers use slow gear to crush fruits and vegetables. This leads to the juice containing a foamy and pulpy consistency.
- This juicer can juice different fruits and vegetables, including frozen fruits, leafy vegetables and wheatgrass.
- Due to the slow juicer method, the juice yield in this juicer type is more than centrifugal juicer.
- This juicer is nut friendly, allowing the user to make nut butter or nut milk.
- This juicer is expensive compared to the centrifugal juicer.
- Because of the multiple components, this juicer is tough to clean.
- Takes more time to juice the ingredients because of its slow juicing technique.
- The juice from this juicer might need to be filtered once again because of the high pulp content. However, this is a personal choice.
Twin Gear Juicer
This juicer has two gears that spin and squeeze it up to extract the juice. These gears pass the juice and pulp through a decreasing screen, which leads to fruit or vegetable debris like skin or seeds passing through.
- The extracting process helps to retain maximum nutrients
- It can make baby food, nut butter, and sorbets.
- They do not make noise.
- They are expensive compared to the other juicer types
- They are harder to clean
- Take up ample kitchen space
- The juice contains high amounts of debris, sometimes even seeds or skin, making it bitter in taste occasionally.
This juicer is the most ideal type of juicer as it retains maximum nutrients and incorporates one of the most friendly and hassle-free techniques for juicing produce. This juicer is sustainable and durable.
- Extracts maximum nutrients
- The juice from this juicer has the longest shelf life.
- The compression and filtration technique creates almost no foam in the juice, which suggests minimal oxidation
- It can make nut juices, oils, oat milk, hemp milk and soy milk.
Some Well-Known Juicer Mixer Brands to Look Out For
- Panasonic Juicer Mixer Grinder – Panasonic manufactures various juicer models to meet customers’ needs. The juicers have stainless steel blades and spinners making their products durable and providing longevity.
- Bajaj Juicer Mixer Grinder – These powerful juicers hold large capacities of juice. It has stainless steel blades that provide precision cuts and helps to extract maximum benefits from the product. It has a dual lock system for enhanced safety. These juicers are long-lasting.
- Prestige Juicer– This juicer uses centrifugal extraction method. Its stainless-steel material provides longevity to the machine.
- Philips Juicer– It is a transparent juicer. The transparency facilitates the user to know if any debris is in the juice. It comes in plastic material, thus making it prone to breaking. It is lightweight and durable.