The all-in-one solution for different installation issues is the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool. The tool also aids in resolving issues with MSXML, the.NET framework, and C++, which are fundamental Microsoft components. The effective operation of QuickBooks is made possible by these fundamental elements. Any one of them could experience problems, which would affect how you run your business. As a result, Intuit created the tool and designed it to work flawlessly with QuickBooks.
Benefits of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Entails fewer interactions with people.
- Independently identifies and resolves problems.
- It is one of the most effective tools, according to Intuit.
- Resolves problems with the.NET framework.
- It is also possible to fix bugs in essential elements like C++, MSXML, and the.Net framework.
Errors fixed through QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- QBW32.exe or Fatal Application Exit
- Quickbooks Error 1904
- Quickbooks Error 15106
- Error about verifying your subscription
- Damaged C++ Errors
- Quickbooks Error 1722
- Quickbooks Error 1334
How to use this tool with QuickBooks Tool Hub
To fix installation problems, the user can access the tool from both the QuickBooks tool hub and the Intuit website. Here, we’ll be training on how to access and operate the tool itself.
Step 1: Download QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Downloading the QuickBooks tool hub is the first step in the procedure. Some of the top error-fixing applications, including QuickBooks file doctor and QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool, are included in this tool. You can also use this to access the install diagnostic. You must be aware of the tool’s download procedures in order to do that.
- Start by closing the Quickbooks desktop.
- Go to the Intuit website as well.
- Download QuickBooks Tool Hub 22.214.171.124 from the website.
- Then, find the file on the system.
- Try to access it to see if it downloaded properly.
- You can also open the file by typing its name into the search box.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for further action.
- Press the Next key.
- Perhaps installation is now complete. Right now, try double-clicking to get to the tool hub.
- Now that the tool hub has been properly installed, we attempt to use it to launch the Quickbooks install tool. To learn how to do it, simply follow the steps below.
Step 2: Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Once the tool hub has been opened successfully.
- Select the tab for installation problems.
- Select Quickbooks Install Diagnostic Tool from the menu.
- The tool will also start up.
- Await the tool to operate correctly on your device.
- Check to see if scanning is complete as well.
- After 20 minutes, make sure the scanning is finished.
- Then you can restart your computer.
Step 3: Windows Update
- Try to update Windows to the most recent version.
- When the entire procedure is finished, restart the computer.
- Access the company file if the software again displays an error code.
- Try again to install the QB desktop after that.
- Try to repair the windows components if you are unable to launch the QuickBooks application.
Step 4: Repair Windows Components
With the help of the steps listed below, we attempt to repair Microsoft Windows components like the.NET Framework and MSXML.
Reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework
The the.NET framework must be reinstalled in order to identify the problem with the component. Windows 10, 8, and 8.1 users should learn the procedures for doing it.
- Close all programs running on your competitor.
- Head for the Windows Start button.
- Type Control Panel into the search box.
- Your cursor should move to the Programs and Features selection.
- Simply click on Uninstall a Program.
- Moreover, decide whether to turn on or off Windows features.
- Activate Net Framework 3.5.
Repair Microsoft MSXML
- Select the Windows Start button.
- CMD should then be entered there.
- Click CMD in the context menu and choose Run as administrator.
- Enter the command “cd windows syswow64” at the C: prompt.
- Next, enter the regsvr32 MSXML6.dll command.
- Press the Enter key.
Step 5: QuickBooks Desktop Installation
- Before starting any step, be sure to prepare the data.
- Just launch Selective Startup mode to access your system.
- Install or uninstall QuickBooks desktop after that.
- Reset the startup mode to Normal.
Your system is protected by backups from all types of malicious and malware activity. Therefore, always remember to do it. Let’s move inside and learn how to access the system in selective startup mode after making a backup of your company file.
Start the System in a Selective Startup
- Windows + R on your keyboard should be pressed.
- Then enter MSConfig in the field provided.
- Choose the Selective Startup option.
- Then open the General tab and select the System Services tab.
- Select the Services tab next.
- Tap the Hiding all Microsoft services tab after that.
- Click the “disable all” tab.
- In the interim, uncheck the box next to “Hide All Microsoft Services”.
- Select the checkbox before Windows Installer after that.
- Tap the OK button once more.
- Reopening the System Configuration Window.
- Press the Ctrl + R keys together.
- The run box will be opened.
- Then enter MSconfig into the run box.
- Hit Ok.
- Selective Startup can be selected by tapping the General tab’s button.
- Once finished, select the startup items and System Services.
- Therefore, select Hiding all MS.
- Press the disable all button.
- Click on the list of services again.
- Check to see if the Window Installer checkbox is checked or not.
- Then, if it is not already selected, tap Select Heading.
- Now click OK.
- Restarting the System Configuration Window is a must.
- Simply restart the system after that.
- Try reinstalling the software using a clean installation procedure as the last step.
By following the above instructions, you may be able to get the most out of the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool. Hopefully, you will find this post to be beneficial and satisfying. In any case, if you run into problems while trying to install Quickbooks, the Quickbooks install Diagnostic tool won’t be able to assist you. Then you can ask for help from the Quickbooks enterprise support staff, who are always willing to assist you.