YouTube is one of the most popular platforms that is used by a large number of people. Everyone is free to use this platform to solve all their queries. It also provides us with a comment section where anyone can express his views. It is a fantastic way to interact with other people. If you have a YouTube channel and want to search for a particular comment then you will find it a very difficult task because there are hundreds or thousands of comments present on a particular video on YouTube. Let’s study some of the youtube comment search methods to find a comment that you’re searching for.
Method 1: Use the In-built YouTube Studio
The YouTube Studio launched by YouTube helps creators to manage and respond to ytcomment. Sometimes, YouTubers receive very offensive comments which they can easily delete with the help of this YouTube Studio feature. Follow the steps listed below to access this feature on your YouTube channel.
- Go to the YouTube website using a PC and log into your account.
- Click on the profile icon located at the top right corner of your screen.
- After that, choose the YouTube studio option.
- Then, you will be directed to the YouTube Studio main page. Find and select the Comments option on the left side of the screen to view all of the comments that have come on your YouTube channel.
- Now you may simply enter the search phrase by selecting the Filter button from the comments area.
- Alternatively, you can enter the words you’re looking for by selecting Search from the drop-down menu.
Method 2: Use the comment finder websites
There are so many youtube comment finder websites available on the internet that helps users to find and search for comments on YouTube. Let’s study some of them.
Hadzy is a yt comment finder that helps us to find a comment on a YouTube video. It can search, categorize, and analyze YouTube comments. Let’s study the steps to find a particular comment on YouTube with the help of Hadzy.
- Visit the official website of Hadzy.
- Put in the desired video’s URL and hit the search button.
- When it locates the desired video, it gives some basic details about it.
- Click on Load Data.
- Then, tap on View Comments.
- Now, you can view every comment made on the desired video. On this website, you can sort the comments according to likes, replies, and posting dates.
2. YCF Comment Finder
You can also use YCF Comment Finder to search for comments on a particular YouTube video or channel. It works quickly and effectively and finds the comments in a few seconds. Here are the steps to use this website.
- Go to the official website of YCF.
- Enter the URL link of a particular video and tap on the search button.
- Locate and select the “Search This Video” option next to the desired video in the list of search results.
- To access the “Search the comments” area, scroll down the list.
- Enter the keywords from the comments in the search field, then press the “Search” button to see the results.