If you desire an all-five-star service and experience, staying in a luxury hotel is the perfect way to sample the over-the-top lifestyle of your dreams. Featuring stunning architecture, world-class amenities and fine dining, luxury hotels offer an exceptional experience. The hotels explored in this article are globally renowned as being some of the most luxurious accommodations in the world and it is definitely worth treating yourself to a stay at one of them at least once. These hotel rooms have everything from rooms that overlook the most popular city landscapes to suites capturing breathtaking views, you can experience it all. Today, let’s take a look at the top five finest luxury hotels in the heart of the capital, GMR Aerocity. If you are a travel fan or just want to enjoy a relaxing staycation with your loved ones, sit back and read this through.
1. Novotel Hotel, Suites & Resorts – Located in GMR Aerocity, New Delhi, the Novotel Hotel, Suites & Resorts is a luxury accommodation that is spacious and contemporary in design. With a total of 400 rooms, the hotel offers a truly comfortable stay and is well suited for all your needs. This hotel offers its guest amenities such as a business center, a luxury spa, and a 24-hour fitness center for both business and leisure travelers as it is adjacent to both domestic and international airport terminals.
Among the restaurants at the Novotel are Food Exchange, a multi-cuisine buffet restaurant that offers exquisite cuisine featuring Indian, Asian, and European flavours, and Quoin, a 24×7 sports bar where you can chill and hang out with your friends. The Hotel is well connected to the landmarks and tourist attractions of the city.
2. Lemon Tree Premier – With 280 smartly furnished rooms and suites available for your luxurious stay, The Lemon Tree Premier at GMR Aerocity elevates the Lemon Tree experience while retaining the same quirkiness, freshness, and energy that the hotel has become known for. As much as it is known for its world-class service, this place is also famous for a diverse selection of restaurants, including a Pan-Asian restaurant – Republic of Noodles, a multi-cuisine coffee shop – Citrus Cafe, a conference center, the rejuvenating spa – Fresco, a Life Fitness gym and an outdoor swimming pool to keep you feeling fresh at all times.
3. JW Marriott – One of the most prestigious 5-star hotels in the city, the JW Marriott offers 511 rooms, personalised services, workstations with Wi-Fi, luxurious accommodations along with various other modern amenities. Additionally, hotel guests can indulge in its Quan Spa, a soothing sanctuary overlooking a lush garden, the JW fitness center, luxury lounges, and amazing bars and restaurants including the K3-New Delhi’s Food Theater and the Timothy Oulton Lounge, beautifully designed by Timothy Oulton, where guests can indulge in a range of international cuisines.
Come here for an enchanting experience and to truly calm your senses.
4. Pride Plaza – Experience a memorable stay at one of the best luxury hotels in Delhi, The Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity, New Delhi. It provides guests with the finest accommodations and state-of-the-art amenities and serves as a wonderful haven for business and leisure travellers alike. One of the most striking aspects of the hotel is the magnificent images of India depicted throughout the large palatial rooms. The Pride Plaza, as a quintessential traditional hotel, provides its guests with a number of opportunities to feel at home and enjoy the true Indian treat in terms of home-made jams, pickles, traditional chaats served in the buffet, the relaxing welcome drink, tamarind candies, and hot water bottles among numerous other items.
Book your stay today with Pride Plaza, the first of its kind traditional Indian hotel in GMR Aerocity, New Delhi, where elegance meets comfort.
5. Roseate House – With 216 luxurious rooms and some of the most delicious dining experiences in the city, Roseate House located in GMR Aerocity, New Delhi defines itself as an uber-chic lifestyle hotel designed to truly fulfill all your needs. If you’re looking for a little peace and tranquility, you can access the hotel’s Aheli Spa which offers a calming atmosphere, work out at the hotel’s in-house gym, or enjoy the hotel’s 335-foot pool. As a guest of the hotel, you also have the chance to explore and enjoy cuisine from around the world, which is served in their restaurants: DEL, Kheer, Roasted, Chidya Ghar, and Tara.