Magento is commonly known by another name, that is adobe commerce. It is one of the old and quite valuable e-commerce platforms, launched in 2008 initially. This platform has almost a 3 per cent share in the e-commerce industry. So, what is magento actually?
In brief context, this tool is an ideal open-source technology to assist merchants with the design and functionality of their online stores. A great feature of this software is that it entails valuable functionalities that are present in one powerful software.
Magento 2 was released back in 2015 to eradicate the errors that were present in magento 1. For instance, the user interface is now better, and there are no security risks because magento experts can install security patches now. Read on to know more about the features of magento and the duties of magento experts.
Key Features of Magento
With magento 2, clients get a plethora of valuable features that are as follow:
1. User-Friendly Interface
It is one of the most crucial updates from magento 1. For instance, the latest user interface is intuitive as well as sleek. The navigation tools present in magento 2 are feasible to use and accessible. However, some developers claim that it is an entirely new structure.
2. Organize Admin Tasks
When it comes to discussing efficiency and speed, then magento 2 is the ideal option to select. Wondering how? It allows automating the tasks often performed by the admin’s user panel. This technique saves much time for the user.
3. Latest Security Measures
Only with the help of adobe commerce developers, you can have the latest security measures. Sounds inconvenient for the non-developers. However, it is an essential aspect, and the site owners can be logged in on the admin account. So, when any new user tries to log in, all the other users are logged out. We’ll let you know whether it is a good feature of magento or not.
4. Spontaneous Back-End Features
The back-end section of the navigation is touch-friendly, which ensures that users can easily have access to tablets, phones, or other devices.
Requirements For Magento Experts
Below we are going to enlist essential requirements of magento experts that you must keep in mind while hiring one for your next project:
- Paying attention to the details is a crucial and elementary requirement for magento developers.
- It is crucial that magento developers should have a degree in computer science or a related field.
- Apart from an in-depth understanding of UI/UX trends, magento developers should have experience in eCommerce lifecycle development.
- A magento developer should be able to coordinate with the team. They should be able to manage the project within the required deadlines.
- A magento developer should have sound knowledge of google analytics, A/B testing, PPC, SEO, digital marketing, adobe illustrator, as well as adobe photoshop.
Responsibilities Of Magento Experts
Below are some of the responsibilities that magento experts should be able to conquer:
- Magento Template Coding is a key responsibility of magneto experts.
- Magento experts have to configure and build magento 1x and 2x websites.
- The magento developer has to meet the design team to discuss the requirements of the company.
- They also have to design themes and interfaces along with developing magento modules in PHP with the right practices.
- Magento experts have to update the security patches as well as website features.
- The developers have to troubleshoot the integration issues and set the performance goals that are crucial to a magento developer’s work.
Magento developers are in demand due to a continuous rise in the number of magento websites. Additionally, the store owners are looking forward to creating their online presence. Therefore, it is vital to notice the essential skills of magento experts before hiring them. If you want more information regarding the magento experts, get in touch with us now or consult beaconhouse technology to simply hire a magento developer from us.