Are you worried about your hair balding? Do you feel discouraged when you face the mirror and see your hair thinning? Are you troubled because you don’t know the cause of your hair loss? In this article, we’ll see some of the causes of hair loss and the treatments.
Dr. Manas Jain will discuss the causes of hair baldness and the different types of hair transplant.
Dr. Manas Jain works at Reniu clinic, one of the top clinics for hair transplants. Reniu clinic offers one of the best hair transplants in Mysore.
Hair loss occurs when new hair doesn’t replace the hair that has fallen out. People typically lose 50 to 100 hairs a day. This usually isn’t noticeable because new hair is growing at the same time.
Read on to know about the causes of Hair balding;
Causes of Hair Baldness
Dr. Manas Shah from Reniu Clinic that provides one of the best hair transplants in Mysore, says that there could be many reasons that could cause hair loss in men. Causes of
Hair loss is typically related to one or more of the following factors:
- Family history: The inherited disorder that develops with aging is the most typical cause of hair loss. It typically happens gradually and in regular patterns, with men experiencing a receding hairline and bald spots and women experiencing thinning hair at the top of the head. Androgenic alopecia, male-pattern baldness, and female-pattern baldness are the names for this disorder.
- Medications and supplements: Some medications, including those for cancer, arthritis, depression, heart issues, gout, and high blood pressure, can cause hair loss as a side effect.
- Radiation therapy to the head: The hair may not grow back the same as it was before because of radiation therapy.
- Hairstyles and treatments: Excessive styling and tight-pulling hairstyles like pigtails and cornrows can result in traction alopecia, a type of hair loss. Permanent hair dye and hot oil treatments can make hair brittle and fall out. Scarring could cause hair loss to become permanent.
- Hormonal changes and medical conditions: Permanent or temporary hair loss can result from a number of circumstances, including hormonal changes brought on by pregnancy, childbirth, menopause, and thyroid issues. Alopecia areata, an immune system-related ailment that results in patchy hair loss, ringworm infections of the scalp, and the hair-pulling disorder trichotillomania, are a few examples of medical problems.
- A very stressful event: Many people experience a general thinning of hair several months after a physical or emotional shock. This type of hair loss is temporary.
Types of Hair transplants
Dr. Manas Jain, one of the top hair transplant surgeons in India, explains the different types of hair transplants for men. Reniu clinic provides one of the best hair transplants in Mysore. All of the below given types are available at Reniu clinic.
FUE hair transplant
In an FUE hair transplant, each individual follicular unit is removed from the scalp during an FUE hair transplant. Your doctor can collect hair from the donor region with less obvious thinning of the area since the hair follicles are plucked in a random pattern. When using Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE), hair is extracted using a tiny circular incisor.
Cost: Rs. 30 – Rs. 35 per hair graft in FUE Hair Transplant
A doctor does a manual FUE hair transplant by manually extracting each hair follicle using a handheld tool.
A robotic hair transplant device is used during a robotic FUE surgery, overseen by the doctor. The doctor decides how much hair will be harvested and sketches the ideal donor area. The ARTAS robot completes the donor graft harvesting process; the doctor does not harvest the tissue. This technological marvel in medicine provides unmatched precision and accuracy.
FUT hair transplant
Follicular unit transplantation, sometimes called the “strip procedure,” involves removing a long, thin piece of tissue from the scalp’s rear. Then, using stereo-microscopic dissection, individual follicular units are separated from the strip.
The wound is closed once the follicles have been removed, leaving a single, extremely fine line.
Bio FUE Transplant
The FUE procedure and BIO-FUE are quite comparable. This procedure produces incredibly good outcomes for hair growth by separating the growth elements from blood and reinjecting them into the transplanted location (PRP). This helps the existing hair follicles that are thinning, as well as the newly transplanted hair.
It is a sophisticated method that causes no discomfort or stitches.
In Bio FUE, regenerative cells from the donor’s blood are injected into the FUE donor site to speed up wound healing and hair growth. The cells also enhance the cosmetic density and quality of pre-existing, non-transplanted hair.
Cost: Rs. 35 to Rs. 40 per hair graft in Bio-FUE Hair transplant.
DHT hair transplant
Follicular units are retrieved one at a time from the patient’s donor area using the DHT (Direct Hair Transfer) method, an improved variation of the FUE technique.
Using a proprietary tool known as a transplanter, the harvested follicles are then implanted into the balding regions. Without utilizing a motor, this is accomplished with the use of a manual extractor.
The donor area can be the scalp or other areas of the body like the patient’s beard, chest, or pubic region, where hair growth is optimum. In this technique, attention is given to the placement of the follicles where the angle, depth, and direction of grafts are kept in mind, finally giving 100% natural results.
If you reside in Mysore or anywhere near, and are looking for a hair transplant then you may visit Reniu Clinic, which offers one of the best hair transplants in Mysore.