There are a few ways to remove makeup such as oils, foams, scrubs, and wipes, but our favorite way to get a deep clean is to use a cleansing Balm. Coolers are known to be able to break down makeup and plump up the skin without causing irritation. They also work for all skin types and concerns. Still, deciding whether to add a cleansing balm to your routine?
Explain the Term Cleansing Balm.
Cleansing Balms are rich, creamy cleansers that remove dirt and impurities without leaving the skin feeling soft and oily. Unlike other cleansers, eye balms can be used around the eyes to remove eye makeup because they are made with natural ingredients that don’t irritate the skin. Cleansing balms are effective at removing makeup and dirt thanks to the oils present in their formula.
These natural oils provide a clean cleanser to dissolve excess oil on the skin which can lead to pores and breakouts. When makeup is removed, the skin is plump, hydrated, and cleaner. Cleansing balms are the perfect first step in your daily skincare routine. Our favorite at the moment is InstaNatural’s Rose Makeup Cleansing Balm. Packed with natural ingredients like rose extract, Manuka honey, coconut oil, and sunflower oil, this scented oil not only smells great but also removes makeup, including waterproof mascara.
How to Use Cleansing Balm in Our Daily Routine?
- Cleansing balms require a slightly different approach than traditional face washes. The big difference is that you apply it directly to dry skin instead of washing your face first. Here is the full summary:
- In the morning or evening, take about 15 minutes and apply to the skin.
- Use your fingers to massage the cold into the skin for about 30 seconds. Focus on the most make-up areas, such as around the eyes. The mask will become a nourishing oil that dissolves makeup, dirt, excess oil, and skin care products.
- Add water to emulsify the conditioner. Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm transforms into luxurious cleansing milk that helps to improve the skin’s appearance instantly and over time. In addition, it provides skin hydration around the clock!
- Continue rinsing to remove bleach, then gently pat dry.
- Note that some people like to do what is called “double cleansing,” which means they use gel, foam, or water to clean their face a second time. If time permits, this next step is useful for people with oily skin, blemish-prone skin, or sensitive skin types who prefer to remove the oils that make it look good.
- If you want to double wash, go ahead and trust the cleanser, which is formulated with ceramides and hyaluronic acid to nourish and hydrate.
- Once dry, you can continue with the rest of your process. Don’t know where to start? We recommend using a face serum to treat specific skin concerns, followed by your favorite eye cream and moisturizer.
Explain 3 core Benefits of Cleansing Balm
Here is a list of the benefits of the cleansing balm:
1) Make-up remover:
Choose a cleansing balm if you need both a facial cleanser and a beauty product. Why? Cleansing balms are oil-based and are meant to remove all kinds of makeup from your face. These balms contain oils that absorb makeup, leaving your skin flawless.
2) Helps prevent breakouts:
One of the most common causes of breakouts is clogged pores on your face. Natural oils and balms make it clean. When you wash your face with a balm, it dissolves all the oil in your skin and cleans closed pores, further preventing the appearance of acne.
3) Good products if you have sensitive skin:
Most cleansing balms are made with natural ingredients that are gentle on the skin. For women with sensitive skin, cleansing balms are a great choice. Another benefit of these balms is that, unlike other cleansers, they are gentle enough to use around the eyes.
Click here! If you want to Read more About Clarifying Cleansing Powder.