With its catalogue of thrilling shows, Hulu Watch Party is a true leader in live entertainment circles. Hulu’s incredible features let users to simply enjoy a large assortment of online movies and television shows while tagged with friends.
Hulu Watch Party now allows eight qualified members to connect via video playback. Members who are connected to the forum can freely discuss the listed live titles. Hulu is usually regarded as a great way to watch TV series and movies while staying connected with loved ones.
Of course, in this day and age, when everybody has their own responsibilities to tend to, meeting up for a movie usually seems impossible, Hulu is a convenient way to socialize with close friends and family without having to specially take time out of our adult lives.
How to Host a Hulu Watch Party
Follow these three basic steps to set up the Watch Party:
- Choose a specific title from the Hulu collection.
- Move your cursor to the right side of the play button. You will see a button labelled “Watch Party.”
- Select the button and then click it. You will be sent to the Watch Party by a prompt. The prompt then directs you to a URL where you can begin sharing with others.
Please keep in mind that you can only share with a maximum of 7 people. Keep in mind that people attending the party must have either a Hulu (no ads) or a + Live TV account subscription. Those who do not have Hulu without ads will have to either upgrade their subscription or wait to see if the option is added to the basic plan. Those with access to the feature can start planning a viewing party right away, so have the popcorn ready.
How to Use the Hulu Watch Party Step by Step
- Visit Hulu.com.
- Log in to your Hulu ad-free account.
- Navigate to the “Watch Party” icon. This is seen in the movies and further shows the detail page.
- Explore your options, choose the item you want to watch with your group members and hit the select button.
- Hulu will provide you with a URL that you can share with family and friends that you invite to the Watch Party. Keep in mind that anyone is invited must have a valid Hulu no-ads subscription.
- As soon as the invitees join, you will be able to watch the show together; also, you will be able to start speaking together in the relevant window, which is positioned on the right side of the screen.
You could also…
1. Open your web browser and navigate to Hulu.com. Use a browser that is supported.
2. Go to the Watch Party and choose an available title. The group icon can be found close to a video.
3. Go to the details page and touch on the “Watch Party” icon.
4. Select “Start Watching.”
5.Enter playback mode.
6. Select the chain symbol to copy the Hulu Watch Party link. Send this to the other party members, allowing them to join.
7. To join the Watch Party, simply click on the link supplied by the host. If you have the same account, you can join through the individual profile.
Make use of Hulu’s Sync-with-Host feature.
Interestingly, rather of acting automatically, Hulu Watch Party notifies you if you are out of sync, allowing you to reconnect with your host. This commonly occurs when either the guest streams or the party host’s streams become out of sync.
This functionality is useful if the host mistakenly taps the time bar. It is also useful in situations where a participant purposefully uses fast-forward to get to “the better sections” of a film or movie.
In general, Hulu Watch Party provides viewers with a large range of emojis to choose from in the chat box. This feature is only accessible for certain Hulu.com titles.
Use a Supported Browser to Access Hulu Watch Party
Hulu Watch Party is initially offered to a small number of fans, including live TV subscribers; such groups can watch it with friends and control the transmission process.
To access this service, you must use a compatible web browser, such as Windows 10 Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
Unlike other watch party options, Hulu Watch Party is supported directly in the Hulu service itself. To use it, you’ll need to be on a computer. Like with Netflix Party, every participant needs to have access to a paid Hulu subscription. If you share a family plan, multiple users on the same account can join a watch hulu party together. That being said, Hulu is extremely convenient for when you have a large group of friends and you can’t meet them every few days. All you really have to do is decide a day, select a movie, use a supported browser and share the movie link with the people you love. Happy streaming!