By adding a little bit of interest to your regular pieces of jewelry, you can also make them look interesting and different. Come see ways to wear flowers with your jewelry as ways to stand out in a crowd!
In this article, you will discover some of the many ways to wear flowers as jewelry on your wedding day! Whether you are looking for inspiration or just some creative ideas that don’t go out of style, read this article to find some unique ways to decorate your bride and groom.
Unique Ways To Wear Flowers As Jewelry
Wearing flowers as jewelry is a unique and beautiful way to show your personality. Here are 10 ways to wear flowers as jewelry:
1. Wear a flower headband.
2. Wear a rose matching necklace and earrings.
3. Wear daisy earrings and a matching necklace.
4. Wear a large ranunculus flower in your hair.
5. Wear a single tulip or rose petal necklace with earrings.
6. Wear a daisy brooch as a necklace.
7. Wear a colorful ribbon as an accessory around your neck or waistband.
8. Wear a colorful flower hair clip or headband.
9. Create an old-fashioned flower ring out of fabric and lace, like this one tutorial.
10. Make a tulip garland using fabric rosettes and fresh tulips!
Why is wearing flowers as jewelry cool?
Wearing flowers as jewelry can be really cool. There are a lot of reasons why people like wearing flowers as jewelry. First of all, it can add some fun and personality to your look. Secondly, wearing flowers as jewelry can show your affection for someone. Thirdly, wearing flowers as jewelry can symbolize love and beauty. Finally, wearing flowers as jewelry can show your appreciation for a special moment in your life. You can now buy custom gifts made through flower preservation.
How to wear a flower as a bracelet or necklace
One of the most unique ways to wear flowers as jewelry is to use them in a bracelet or necklace. You can create a beautiful, personalized bracelet or necklace with just a few simple steps. Here are some tips on how to do it:
1. Start by finding the right flower. There are many beautiful options available online or in your local gardening store.
2. Choose a bead or stone that will compliment the flower. Some popular choices include turquoise, amethyst, and coral beads, as well as various types of stones like a chandelier, diamond, and pearl beads.
3. Choose a size and shape for your bracelet or necklace. The more delicate the flowers, the thinner your bracelet or necklace should be typically around an inch wide and six inches long is enough to showcase most flowers without being too busy or overpowering. Bracelets can also be asymmetrical with one side usually being lighter in color than the other- this gives the appearance of layered petals. Necklaces can be wrapped around once, multiple times, or have a drape design- all of which lend themselves to different styles and looks.
Flower Bridal Bouquet Jewelry
There are so many different ways to wear flowers as jewelry. A simple way to start is to wear a flower in your hair. If you want something a little more elaborate, attach a beautiful flower to a delicate chain or ring.
You can also add a few flowers to a pair of earrings or use them as accents on a necklace. If you want something really unique, make your own flower bridal bouquet! There are endless possibilities for creating one, so get creative and have some fun with it!