I wanted to relocate with my family to a good apartment of my own with excellent amenities and facilities. I researched a lot and then got to know about TVS Emerald Peninsula. I was very impressed by its design and the facilities provided here and decided to relocate here. TVS Emerald Peninsula is a new residential apartment project focused on the natural environment launched at Manapakkam, Chennai. The residential enclave of TVS Emerald Peninsula is a beautiful development showcasing the best that TVS Emerald offers in its premium and luxury living sector.
Reasons Why I Would Recommend Buying A Flat In TVS Emerald City
The property includes 2 BHK and 3 BHK Apartments equipped with opulent facilities and various other conveniences. Its uniqueness and exclusive status are enhanced by the breathtaking scenery that can be seen throughout TVS Emerald Peninsula, which spans an area of over 6 acres. I purchased a 2 BHK apartment which has 945 square feet area for around INR 95 lacs (inclusive of Government taxes). I must say that the price may seem a bit steep but considering the overall facilities, I found it to be highly competitive.
Location Benefits Of Living in TVS Emerald Peninsula
It is located at the crux of Manapakkam, just 10 minutes from Porur and Kathipara Junction, close to Chennai International Airport, and Bus and Metro stations near existing and upcoming communities and facilities. TVS Emerald Peninsula Location has excellent connectivity and is located at the intersection of Manapakkam and Kathipara Junction.
Amenities at TVS Emerald Peninsula
A fully equipped clubhouse, landscaped and organic gardens, reading pods, gymnasium, swimming pool, recreation rooms, outdoor sports courts, children’s play area, party hall, and meticulously planned with the utmost importance to state-of-the-art 24/7 security are some of the amenities that can be found at Peninsula.
High Quality Construction At TVS Emerald Peninsula
● Vitrified tiles measuring 600 millimetres by 600 millimetres are used for the flooring in the entrance, kitchen, dining room, and bedrooms.
● Ceramic tiles with anti skid coating are installed in the utility room, balcony, and restrooms.
● Teak wood was used for the main door’s frame.
● Solid core flush shutters were used, and the shutters were finished with veneer on both sides. The door’s height was 2.1 metres.
● Doors for the bedroom have the following specifications: Frame made of Sal wood or equivalent material; Shutter made of Hotpress flush shutter finished with laminate on both sides; Height 2.1 metres.
● Windows are white UPVC and have sliding shutters and mosquito mesh.
● Washbasins are of the Parryware or Hindware kind or a comparable brand.
Reputation Of TVS Emerald Builders
At TVS Emerald, they are aware of the significance of maintaining peace and equilibrium between humans and their natural surroundings. Not only do the houses have an adequate amount of vegetation for your lungs, but they also use alternative forms of energy. To lessen our impact on the environment, we recycle and reuse. They construct houses using methods aligned with the most advanced standards. For our purposes, quality must be able to be quantified. They are the first real estate developers in Chennai to have the houses built to pass the rigorous standards of The Construction Quality Assessment System.
I hope that my honest TVS Emerald Peninsula review was helpful and it will urge you to make the right decision when it comes to investing in a house. If you are actively searching for properties in Chennai, I suggest you visit NoBroker.in for verified listings!