Why need iPhone to iPhone transfer tool?
When you switch to a new iPhone 14/13, you want to transfer all data from the old iPhone to the new iPhone. Apple provides QuickStart, iCloud/iTunes backup to complete the job. They are working, but these tools are not flexible and have some disadvantages. For example, when you restore iTunes backup, you need to restore the target iPhone to factory settings firstly.
Thus, lots of users want an easier-to-use and powerful iOS transfer software to move your iPhone data. Keep reading. In this post, we will guide you through how to complete iPhone migration with ease.
The best iPhone to iPhone transfer tool in 2022
To easily transfer data to new iPhone, you can rely on FoneTool, which is known as a powerful iPhone transfer software and iOS data management tool. Its iPhone-to-iPhone transfer features enables you transfer data to another iPhone with one click.
FoneTool transfer most iPhone data to another, including photos, videos, messages, iPhone settings, music, app data, and so on.
Main advantages and features of FoneTool
• Intuitive and easy-to-use interface make anyone can complete the iPhone migration.
• FoneTool gives a stable and quick data transfer speed to save your time
• You can transfer everything from the old iPhone to the new one or only transfer come selected items to it.
• Completely compatible with iOS version. This tool works with iPhone 14/13/12/11/X/8/7/6, and different iPad and iPod Touch models.
Other FoneTool functions
• Data Backup: Fully or selective backup iPhone data to computer or external hard drive. For example, you can backup iPhone photos to Synology NAS with FoneTool.
• Data Transfer: Selective save iPhone data to PC or import data from PC to iPhone.
• Erase iPhone: Support completely wiping iPhone data to avoid data leakage.
• HEIC converter: Switch HEIC photos to PNG/JPG. So, you can view and edit your photos on a PC.
• Photos Deduplication: Find and delete duplicate photos from iPhone/computer to save storage space.
How to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone with FoneTool
Activate your new iPhone. Then connect both of your iPhones to computer. Download and install FoneTool on your computer. Follow the instruction below.
• Transfer everything from iPhone to iPhone
Step 1. Run FoneTool. Choose “Phone Transfer” on the left side of the interface. Move the cursor to “iPhone to iPhone” and click “Start Transfer”.
Step 2. The target iPhone and the source iPhone will be listed on the iPhone-to-iPhone-transfer program. You can encrypt the transfer process.
Step 3. Then click “Start Transfer” to start the transfer.
Then wait for the process to get finished. Once the process is completed, the new iPhone will be automatically rebooted. Then check if all the data is copied to from old iPhone to the new iPhone.
1. Please make sure the iOS version of the targeted iPhone is not lower than the source iPhone.
2. iPhone to iPhone need 2 USB cables to connect your iPhones. If you only have one USB cable, you can go to “Phone Backup” > “Full Backup” to create a full backup on your computer, and later restore to the new iPhone to complete the transfer.
• Selectively transfer data from iPhone to iPhone
If you want to partially transfer data, like only transferring music from iPhone to iPhone, FoneTool offers Selective Backup to help you. You can choose some data to backup to your PC and restore to your new iPhone.
Click “Phone Backup” on the FoneTool interface. Choose Selective Backup” and choose photos, videos, music, or other data on your iPhone to backup.
Then disconnect the source iPhone and connect the target iPhone, and restore the backup files to it in Backup History.
A trustworthy iPhone data transfer tool makes it easy to transfer everything from iPhone to iPhone. When you have a new iPhone 14/13/12, FoneTool is your best choice. With this tool, you can not only transfer all data from iPhone to iPhone with one click, but also selectively transfer what you want.