In this article, you’ll discover the 7 best keyword research tools for freelancers. There are various types of keyword research software to choose from. Some are free, some offer a subscription option, and some you have to purchase outright. These tools will help your content grow exponentially in Google search results regardless of your approach.
Why Use a Keyword Tool?
If you’re a freelancer, you know how important it is to see your work by potential clients. And one of the best ways to do that is to use a keyword tool.
A keyword tool can help you find the right keywords to use in your content so that it ranks higher in search engines and gets seen by more people. It can also help you track your progress over time and see how your rankings are improving.
There are a lot of different keyword research tools out there, but some of the best ones for freelancers include Google AdWords Keyword Planner, KW Finder, and SEMrush. Each tool has its strengths and weaknesses, so try out a few before settling on one.
But no matter which keyword tool you use, ensure you’re doing your research and using the right keywords to get the most visibility for your work.
What Types of Keywords Are There?
There are five main types of keywords that you can target as a freelancer:
– Broad keywords are general terms describing your services or products. For example, if you’re a freelance writer, some broad keywords you might target could be “content writing” or “copywriting.”
– Long-tail keywords are more specific phrases that target a particular niche or audience. For example, suppose you’re a freelance writer specializing in creating blog content for small businesses. In that case, some long-tail keywords you might target could be “small business blog writing” or “SEO copywriting for small businesses.”
– Geo-targeted keywords: these are keywords that include a specific location. For example, if you’re a freelance writer based in Los Angeles, some geo-targeted keywords you might target could be “Los Angeles freelance writer” or “content writer in Los Angeles.”
– -Product/service-specific keywords: these are keywords that describe a specific product or service that you offer. For example, if you’re a freelance web designer, some product/service-specific keywords you might target could be “WordPress website design” or “eCommerce website design.”
– -Branded keywords: these are keywords that include your brand name or the names of your products/services. For example, if you’re a freelance social media manager, some branded keywords you might target could be “Manage Your Social Media.”
How to Choose the Right Tools
As a freelancer, you likely wear many hats and juggle multiple projects simultaneously. To be successful, you need to be efficient and organized. The right keyword research tools can help you streamline your workflow and find the best project keywords.
There are a lot of keyword research tools on the market, so how do you know which ones to use? Here are some factors to consider:
Ease of use: You don’t have time to fiddle with complicated software. Look for keyword research tools that are easy to use and have an intuitive interface.
Functionality: Make sure the keyword research tool you choose has all the features you need. For example, if you’re working on an international project, look for a tool that supports multiple languages.
Price: Pay attention to features you don’t need. There are plenty of great keyword research tools that are affordable (or even free).
Once you’ve considered these factors, it’s time to try out different keyword research tools. The best way to find the right tool is to experiment and see what works best for your needs.
Google AdWords Keyword Tool
Google AdWords Keyword Tool is one of the best keyword research tools for freelancers because it allows you to research keywords for your campaigns in several ways. You can enter seed keywords into the tool and get results for related keywords, or you can use the tool to find out how many searches are being conducted for specific keywords.
In addition, the Google AdWords Keyword Tool provides data on the average cost per click (CPC) for each keyword and the competition level for that keyword. This information can be extremely valuable when determining which keywords to target in your campaigns.
If you’re looking for a keyword research tool that’s both powerful and easy to use, Ubersuggest is a great option. With Ubersuggest, you can get detailed information on any keyword, including search volume, CPC, and competition. Plus, the platform provides various other features that can be helpful for freelancers, such as keyword suggestions and trend data.
If you’re a freelance writer, you know how important it is to use the right keywords in your articles. The wrong keywords can mean the difference between getting found online and being lost in the shuffle. That’s why it’s important to use a keyword research tool to find the right keywords for your articles.
There are a lot of different keyword research tools out there, but which is the best for freelancers? Here’s a look at three of the best keyword research tools for freelancers:
Google AdWords Keyword Planner
This is a free keyword research tool from Google. Just enter a few seed keywords, and it will generate a list of related keywords. You can then use this list to target your articles for specific keywords.
This is a paid keyword research tool that offers a lot of features that other tools don’t have. For example, you can see what keywords your competitors are targeting and also get detailed reports on your search engine rankings.
This is another paid keyword research tool with many features that make it worth the price tag. For example, you can get detailed reports on your search engine rankings and track your progress over time.
Long Tail Pro
Long tail pro is a powerful keyword research tool that helps freelancers find the right keywords for their projects. It allows you to research and analyze your keywords to find the best ones for your needs. With Long tail pro, you can get an accurate picture of a keyword’s popularity, how much traffic it gets, and how difficult it is to rank for. This information is vital for any freelancer looking to optimize their website or blog for search engines.
KWFinder is a popular keyword research tool for freelancers. It offers a wide range of features and benefits, making it a great choice for those looking to get the most out of their keyword research.
Some of the key features of KWFinder include:
– A user-friendly interface that makes it easy to find and use the features you need
– A wide range of keyword suggestions to help you find the right keywords for your project
– Keyword difficulty and search volume data to help you choose the right keywords
– The ability to save your projects and revisit them later
Many other keyword research tools are available on the market, but KWFinder is one of the best choices for freelancers. If you’re looking for a tool to help you get the most out of your keyword research, then KWFinder is worth considering.