Lab Grown Diamonds: A Paradigm Shift in Fine Jewelry
Embracing a commitment beyond diamond industry norms, we pledge to deliver premium-quality, environmentally conscious natural and lab grown diamonds. Since our inception in 2012, our dedication to expanding the array of lab grown diamonds has focused on bridging the gap between excellence and ethical responsibility. In the current year, we are taking a monumental leap with two new collections spotlighting the most ethically sourced lab grown diamonds globally.
Lab Diamond Ring Collection: A Testament to Evolution
2012: The Genesis of Lab Diamond Industrty
As pioneers in the realm of lab grown diamonds, we stood at the forefront, introducing this offering to our clientele on a significant scale. Our mission revolved around educating consumers on the composition, superior quality, and absolute purity of lab grown diamonds. This pivotal step elevated awareness about lab grown diamonds as a compelling alternative to natural counterparts, establishing us as leaders in the diamond industry.
2021: Championing Sustainability in Lab Diamonds
In 2021, we set a new benchmark by pioneering SCS Sustainability Rated lab diamonds. Each diamond within this distinguished collection undergoes independent tracking and certification. Ensuring adherence to the most stringent standards of ethical and environmental responsibility. Rigorous audits of vendors and manufacturers guarantee safe working conditions. While efforts to offset energy consumption and emissions through sustainable investments render these lab diamonds carbon neutral.
2022: The Unveiling of Exemplary Lab Diamonds
The year 2022 marked the launch of our exclusive premium collection, comprising diamonds (both lab grown and natural) meticulously selected for their blend of traceability, sustainability, cut, color, and clarity. The Truly Brilliant™ Collection boasts diamonds sourced from manufacturers committed to sustainable production practices, operating in facilities with green building certifications, utilizing wind and solar power, or investing in renewable energy credits.
2022: Fostering Responsible Manufacturing in Lab Diamonds
While the Responsible Jewelry Council certifies natural diamond manufacturers for safe and healthy working conditions, such standards were absent for lab diamonds. Undeterred by this gap, we initiated our evaluation process in 2021, scrutinizing working conditions at lab diamond manufacturers. By the close of 2022, 92% of our lab diamond manufacturers underwent audits for safe and healthy working conditions. An ambitious goal of reaching 100% by the current year buy quality natural wholesale diamonds supplier Uoi Gold Dimound dellar.
2023: Pioneering 100% Renewable Energy in Lab Diamonds
Not content with merely sustainable practices, we set our sights on elevating the bar for eco-conscious production. Introducing a groundbreaking collection that harnesses 100% wind and solar energy throughout every stage of lab diamond creation. From growth to cutting and polishing. The 100% Renewable Collection embodies our dedication to exclusive use of renewable energy.
2023: Innovating with Carbon Capture in Lab Diamonds
Welcoming a new era, we proudly present The Capture Collection—the world’s most extensive assembly of planet-first lab diamonds. This innovative approach redefines sustainability by capturing CO2 emissions and purifying the CO2 employed in growing diamond crystals within a chemical reactor. With this collection, we not only grow but also cut and polish each diamond using 100% renewable energy, setting a new benchmark for ethical lab grown diamonds.
Differnce Between Natural Diamonds and Lab-Grown Diamonds
- Formation: Natural diamonds are formed deep within the Earth’s mantle over millions of years through a natural process involving extreme heat and pressure. They are brought to the surface by volcanic eruptions.
- Origin: These diamonds are mined from various locations worldwide, including Africa, Russia, Australia, and other regions, and have a rich geological history.
- Characteristics: Natural diamonds exhibit unique imperfections known as inclusions, and these flaws contribute to their distinctiveness. They come in various colors, and the rarest and most valuable are colorless or near-colorless.
- Cost and Rarity: Natural diamonds are rare, and their value is often determine by the traditional 4Cs – cut, color, clarity, and carat weight. They tend to be more expensive due to their scarcity and natural formation process.
- Formation: Lab-grown diamonds are create in controlled environments, replicating the natural diamond-growing process. They are produce in laboratories using advanced technological methods that simulate the conditions under which natural diamonds develop.
- Origin: These diamonds are man-made and do not have the geological history or natural origins of mined diamonds. They are create using carbon atoms in a controlled setting.
- Characteristics: Lab-grown diamonds possess the same physical, chemical, and optical properties as natural diamonds. They lack the imperfections found in natural diamonds since they are grown under controll conditions, resulting in stones with high clarity.
- Cost and Availability: Lab-grown diamonds are typically more affordable than natural diamonds. They are more readily available and can offer a cost-effective alternative for those seeking a diamond with similar properties but at a lower price point.
- Origin and Formation: Natural diamonds form naturally within the Earth over an extended period. While lab-grown diamonds are create artificially in controll laboratory environments.
- Characteristics: Natural diamonds may have inclusions and variations in color, whereas lab-grown diamonds are usually cleaner and may lack the imperfections seen in natural stones.
- Cost and Rarity: Natural diamonds are rarer and often more expensive due to their scarcity and natural formation process. While lab-grown diamonds are more affordable and readily available.
Lab Grown Diamond Engagement Ring: A Symbol of Ethical Elegance
Exploring the Expanding Market for Lab Diamonds
The market for lab grown diamonds continues its exponential growth trajectory, exhibiting no signs of slowing down. Our initial strides into the realm of lab-created diamonds have steered the diamond industry forward—data as of 2022. Highlighted by National Jeweler, suggests that lab diamonds now constitute nearly 10% of the global fine jewelry market.
The Unfolding Future of Lab Grown Diamonds Industry
With their indistinguishable properties, quality, and visual appeal akin to natural diamonds. Coupled with their affordability and ethical production sans mining, lab grown diamonds are poised to maintain and augment their popularity. They have firmly established their presence and permanence in the jewelry landscape.