In this piece, I will be providing you with my review of the platform Passion.io.
It is a programme called an app builder that allows you to construct aesthetically pleasing applications for your web business without having to write even one line of code.
If you work in the eLearning industry, you absolutely must ensure that your courses can be downloaded as apps on mobile devices. There are currently over 6.3 billion people around the world who use smartphones.
However, in the past it was difficult to construct LMS apps because they required a large number of lines of code.
The good news is that it is now possible to simply construct LMS apps without needing to know how to code.
Passion.io is one example of this type of platform; it was established by Daniel Harvey, an entrepreneur who has earned seven figures.
Let’s get started with the study of Passion.io and determine whether or not it is the app building platform that best suits your needs.
- Passion.io apps work on a variety of devices, including iPhones, iPads, Android phones, laptops, televisions, desktop computers, and more.
- The user interface is simple to use, and creating apps is simple. You’ll have a lot of fun making the apps.
- You can make as many courses or coaching sessions as you want. You are not limited in the number of goods you can develop.
- It offers a similar community aspect to Kajabi. You may increase user engagement by introducing group-based challenges. When it comes to student involvement, the fact that it is a mobile-centric platform is a huge positive.
- You can deliver mobile push alerts to target audiences based on segment groups using the built-in messaging tool.
- It offers a one-of-a-kind goal-tracking tool that allows users to check in and measure their progress. This encourages them to work harder. Listen up, fitness trainers!
- Without the use of any other tools, you may create welcome screens and sales websites.
- It connects with Calendly, making scheduling appointments simple for users. Additionally, the interface with Typeform makes it simple to design surveys to get feedback from students. More integrations are undoubtedly on the road, based on their user interface!
- It includes a sequence feature that allows you to construct many workouts for students to complete. The ability to teach training activities over a week is a fantastic tool for fitness courses.
- To acquire more data, you may link Passion.io with external tracking and analytic tools like Google Analytics. All you have to do now is embed the tracking code and begin analysing the data.
- To encourage pro-active learning, you can drip schedule the sessions.
- Users of Passion.io will have access to the 30-day Expert Unleashed Challenge and Expert Freedom training, which will help you grow your business.
- Has the ability to publish to App Stores such as the Google Play Store and the Apple Store.
- You are only allowed to develop one app per subscription.
- It has a limited number of customising possibilities. When developing the welcome screen or sales pages, you will not have the same page builder experience as you would with Elementor.
- Because it only supports a limited number of material kinds, the courses aren’t interactive. Assessments, downloadable files, discussion lessons, ADOBE captivate, articulate, narrative & HTML5, and other features are not available.
- The cheapest subscription contains a 3.9 percent Passion Payments transaction fee and is limited to 100 subscribers, 100 videos, and 1,000 push notifications each month.
- Only the ultimate plan, which costs $297 per month and includes custom branding, drip functionality, and community features, is available.
- It doesn’t have a certificate feature. To provide certificates to students, you must use external integration.
- It doesn’t have any course compliance capabilities, such as the ability to enforce lecture order or quiz completion.
- The community feature is lacking in functionality. You can’t automate the duties, and it’s lacking in gamification, as demonstrated in BuddyBoss.
- It is deficient in integrations. It only supports Zapier and Stripe integration at the time of writing this post.
Passion.io is an online app builder that allows course makers, teachers, and instructors, as well as owners of eCommerce stores, online enterprises, and agencies, to build and sell their own unique branded applications without having to write a single line of code.
It is beneficial to design your own custom branded LMS apps for your customers, and these apps should be compatible with both iOS and Android. You are not restricted in any way in the amount of coachings or courses that you can develop.
Apps developed with Passion.io can be used on a wide variety of platforms and devices, such as mobile phones and tablets, as well as desktop computers, laptops, and televisions.
This is how the dashboard appears when you log in to your account for the first time. The user interface is highly straightforward, uncluttered, and appealing in appearance. Within two to three clicks, you’ll have access to all of the functions.
The fact that both the tutorials and the support articles for Passion.io are accessible from within the dashboard itself was a feature that I found to be quite convenient. This would be really helpful for you if you are just starting out with app creation or if you are currently stuck.