If you’re having trouble with an issue in QuickBooks Software while working on it, you’re not alone. For all accountants across the world, Quickbooks is the most flexible and multi-tasking software. This program carves out a niche for itself in the worlds of accounting and bookkeeping. Every small and medium-sized business now uses this software to keep track of their financial accounts. However, QB users have reported a variety of problems while using Quickbooks desktop.
There are a variety of solutions available to help you solve these kinds of errors that occur frequently in Quickbooks and Heckel your job routine. In this post, we’ll go through QB file doctors and how to use them to fix problems in the system. So, what’s keeping you waiting? Let’s go right to the subject.
QuickBooks File Doctor is one of the top options for Quickbooks business software assistance. In QB desktop, a user may use QB file doctor to do different diagnostics on dangerous software. A File Doctor was decided to be developed when QB developers continuously get numerous questions related to resolving various sorts of issues, challenges, and glitches while using the Quickbooks Company file within the desktop.
Through the File doctor tool, as per United Logo Designs, a user is allowed to attempt several methods to fix errors without any further issues and it really works well to dissolve issues in minutes. You just have to follow some on-screen commands and have some rights to operate this tool on your system.
What Type Of Error Can Be Fixed Through the File Doctor Tool?
As mentioned above a QB user can fix numerous errors but there are categories too that will direct you to those errors that can be fixed through this tool. Carefully read the below-written errors to rectify them with the help of the File Doctor tool.
- QuickBooks Error 6150
- QuickBooks Error 6000 82
- QuickBooks Error code 6000 305
- Quickbooks Error code 6000 301
- Quickbooks Error code 6147
- Quickbooks Error code 6130
- The company file contains a blank or missing list of customers or vendors.
- An error message appears when the display screen is blank
- Using the multi-user mode, there are several network connectivity errors. These include H101, H202, H303, and H505.
- There is the only access to a sample company file but the company files themselves are destroyed.
There are three types of Quickbooks file doctors that you can use to fix errors.
- Stand Alone Version of QB File Doctor
- In-Built Version of QB File Doctor
- File Doctor Within QB Tool Hub
How To Utilize QB File Doctor To Resolve Numerous Errors?
Before using the tool you are required to go through the method to download and install the tool on your system.
- Go to the official site of Intuit
- Here select the best suitable version of File doctor you want to download
- And then hit the enter button to initiate the download
- Once the download is complete save the downloaded file or set up the file on the system
- Now you have to run the downloaded file you save on the system on qbfiledoctor.exe to initiate the installation
- After that, you are bound to accept all the license policy pages to continue the installation
- Here, hit the “I Accept” to allow all the rem and condition to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation completes, you will see the tool get opened on the screen.
- If the tool did not open on the screen automatically then follow the steps below
- Navigate to the start menu
- File doctor can be found by typing it in the search box
- Tap on the enter button
- Double-click the QB File Doctor icon from the search results to open it.
- On the screen, open the Quickbooks File Doctor
- Click on the drop-down menu and choose your company file.
- Before pressing the diagnostic file button, select the check file damage option.
- The Company file is currently being scanned to locate the problem.
- In the window of the file doctor tool, two options for repairing the problem were displayed. Make informed choices.
- Option 1: For the 6000 series errors
- Option 2: For the H101, H202, H303, or H505 network problems,
- Using the Admin credentials, proceed to the next step. Then click the Next button
- From the two options, pick one that fits your needs.
- Workstation: You may need to repair a client’s computer if they have QuickBooks files saved there.
- Server: You may need to repair a client’s computer if they did not have QuickBooks files saved there.
- If you are using QuickBooks Server, select the option “Yes”
- For QuickBooks Workstation, you can select “No”.
- You need to be patient as QuickBooks Doctor File begins the repair process after you have completed the instructions.
- According to the QBFD, the amount of time spent on a file depends solely on the size of the file and other factors.
- A successful diagnostic message will be flashed by QBFD.
- Now close the tool and open QB Desktop to complete your incomplete work.
Hopefully, you like the material that we provide in this article. Please do not forget to read the instructions included with this material when downloading and installing QBFD on your computer. Detailed explanations of the Quickbooks error-fixing process are included in the article to ease the user’s repair process.