- Open Chrome DevTools .
- Press “Control + Shift + P” or “Command + Shift + P” (Mac) to bring up the Command Menu.
The command-menu in Chrome DevTools
- Open Firefox and type in the address bar: “about: config”. This is the space where you normally see a website URL. Make sure you don’t put spaces before or after the colon.
- A new page will appear saying “This could void the warranty!” Press “I accept the risk!” to see a long list of Firefox preferences.
- From the search box, you can also check where Firefox stores your downloads, change how Firefox starts, and change some other download-related settings.
- Double-click on this entry so that its “value” changes from True to False (from true to false).
To reactivate it at any time, go back to the “about: config” screen and repeat the action to reset the value to “true”.