Project management software offer solutions for the improvement of workflows. They can be used to consolidate data, track deadlines, and improve team collaboration. This article will compare Freshdesk pricing vs Box pricing; both offer a wide range of task management tools. It will also discuss their key features so you can easily decide which of the two is suitable for your requirements.
Freshdesk is a cloud-based customer support system that boosts satisfaction and engagement. It makes ticketing easier with customization tools for agent roles, ticket forms, portals, and more. Users can control their identification and information access for more excellent data protection. It also offers field service modules such as omnichannel client engagement, fast query response, and automated appointment management. Its map view allows customers to follow deployments in real-time.
The box is a cloud-based information storage and sharing service designed for workplace collaboration. It can be used for the online administration of files, documents, presentations, and videos. It interfaces with almost all open APIs, including Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, and Adobe. Users can edit, evaluate, and share digital goods and delegate work to others. Without the aid of IT, team members may design workflows in minutes to speed up routine business procedures.
Freshdesk Project Management Software
Make service jobs and field technician groups for tickets based on their location, priority, and other factors. It also contains the following to handle field operations:
- Dashboard for scheduling appointments, tasks, and field team duties.
- Mobile field service updates technicians on the move.
- Billable hours can be tracked using automated time tracking.
- The mobile app allows customers to attach their signatures to service assignments with a single swipe.
You can notify agents and consumers automatically of any changes to their tickets. You can also execute maintenance operations and actions on tickets automatically based on the time since an event.
You can schedule reports regularly and tailor them to meet specific needs. Freshdesk lets you use data in various chart styles and visualizations to gain actionable insights.
The Freshdesk software offers the following pricing plans:
- Freemium: It can be used by up to 10 agents. This plan includes ticket dispatch, a centralized knowledge base, and ticket trend reports. Users can also choose their data center location and more.
- Growth: This plan costs $15/per month per agent. Besides the features of the Free plan, it includes automation capabilities, integration with up to 1,000 apps, and helpdesk reports. It also offers SLA management and business hours, custom ticket views, and custom SSL, among other features.
- Pro: This plan costs $49/per month per agent. Along with the features of the Growth Plan, it supports 5,000 collaborators, round-robin routing, and custom roles. Users subscribed to Freshdesk’s Pro Plan can also create custom reports and dashboards. It also lets agents track customer journeys and create canned forms. In addition, it has extendable API limits, SLA reminders, and the ability to maintain a multilingual knowledge base.
- Enterprise: This plan costs $79/per month per agent. It has all of the features included in the Pro Plan and several others. That includes custom objects, management of agent shifts, assist bot, and email bot. You can also manage the skill-based routing of agents. Some of the other features include an article suggester, canned response suggester, and auto-triage.
Additional Bots: The cost of additional email bots, chatbots, and Voicebots is $75 for 1,000.
Each of the subscriptions above plans comes with a free trial.
If you are interested in learning about this Project Management software, you can schedule a live demo of Freshdesk. The Freshdesk representatives will also answer any queries about this software’s features.
Freshdesk has a rating of 4.5/5 on GetApp. Users find Freshdesk’s interface intuitive and fast. They also appreciate its canned responses because it saves them time. Some users find it tedious to create their own ‘view’ and think template views would be helpful.
Box Project Management Software
You can create an automated workflow method for sending documents from one stage to the next. You can also simplify the review, approval, onboarding, and offboarding procedures. All you have to do is issue reminders and track file progress.
Take notes for meetings, brainstorming sessions, to-do lists, and planning from any device. You can instantly access your files on the web, mobile, or desktop. It also offers tools like annotations, comments, picture embedding, and version history.
The Box cost is 4-tiered:
- Business: This plan costs $20/per user, paid monthly. A minimum of 3 users is required to subscribe to this plan. The Business Plan offers tools for organization-wide collaboration, unlimited storage, and technical support during business hours. It also integrates up to 1,500 apps, including Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and Slack. The Box Canvas and Box Sign features are also included.
- Business Plus: This plan costs $33/per user, paid monthly. It has all of the features that are part of the Business Plan. Additional features include data loss protection, custom metadata, metadata templates, and advanced search filters.
- Enterprise: This plan costs $47/per user, paid monthly. This plan comes with all of the features provided by the Business Plus Plan. It also offers HIPAA/FedRAMP compliance, document watermarking, and password policy enforcement.
- Enterprise Plus: The cost of this plan is customized by the Box sales team for every company. It has additional benefits like Box Sheild, Box Sign, Box Governance, and Box Shuttle. Moreover, it also provides Box Zones, Box Platforms, and Box GxP.
The Box demo shows the software in action. It helps you decide if Box is compatible with your company.
The Box software reviews show that it is a secure portal for file management. It has helped users eliminate the need for local copies of documents. Users also believe that its interface is easy to navigate. On the other hand, its detailed features can take some time to get used to.
In conclusion, Freshdesk and Box offer robust workflow management capabilities. Freshdesk pricing vs Box pricing face off equally well, as each offers multiple options. Ultimately, choosing software that will improve your work is up to you.