Leh Ladakh is a popular globally recognised Tourist place in India. Leh Ladakh trip on bike comprises beautiful snow capped mountains, gorgeous landscape, soaring peaks and thrilling – dangerous routes. Leh Ladakh tour is popular for its Bike trip among many tourists especially the youth with their friends. The place has Pangong Lake which is the world’s largest saltwater lake recognised for its feature of changing its water Colors from blue to green to red. For all the bike lovers Leh Ladakh offers Khardung- La Pass which is known as the world’s highest all season motorable road. Leh Ladakh is surrounded by glaciers and beautiful sand dunes. Enjoy a Biking trip to Leh Ladakh and witness the majestic Panorama of the beautiful places and landscape of Leh Ladakh. Ignite your rider and adventure beast to explore Leh Ladakh on Bike and capture amazing experiences of Life Time.
Amazing places to experience in Leh Ladakh trip on Bike
- Pangong Tso also known as Pangong Lake is a gorgeous attraction for all the tourists.
- Pangong Tso is situated in the Lap of Ladakh which extends to a distance of 134 Kilometers. This site is popular for its high peak mountains, beautiful blue waters and breathtaking views.
- You can park your bike and enjoy the scenic beauty of the Pangong Tso located in the beautiful Himalayas.
Namgyal Tsemo Gompa
- Namgyal Tsemo Gompa is a very popular monastery and has a popular golden sculpture of Maitreya Budha.
- It’s a great place for peaceful relaxation amidst the alluring landscape and you can explore the rich tradition and cultures of Leh Ladakh here.
- Shanti Stupa is a well recognised place in Leh Ladakh which is a symbol for Buddhism and to promote world peace.
- People can enjoy the beautiful experience of meditation and some sensational views of sunrise and sunset from this place.
- Leh Palace is a historical architectural place in Leh Ladakh which carries a rich legacy of art, designs and ornaments.
- Leh Palace is popular for its gallery which has a collection of ritualistic dresses, crowns and Jewelleries.
- You can also explore the museum which consists of amazing Chinese Thangka paintings.
- You can see the entire beautiful town of Leh Ladakh from Leh Palace.
Hemis Monastery is a Tibetan abbey which is famous for having the biggest of all Thangka paintings in Ladakh and also this Monastery is considered to be the richest and greatest monastery in Ladakh.
The Hemis Monastery is a popular for endangered “Program Leopard” which is found in Hemis national forest.
You can explore the Alluring artistic history of Leh Ladakh in Hemis Monastery.
Tso Moriri Lake
Tso Moriri Lake is considered to be the largest alpine lake in India which is located in the greater Himalayan ranges.
You can capture amazing pictures and moments in this place.
Tso Moriri Lake offers you rugged landscape, blue waters surrounded by snow-clad barren hills with peaceful surroundings.
Khardung La Pass
Khardung La Pass is also known as ‘Gateway to Nubra and Shryock Valleys’.
Khardung La Pass is known as the highest motorable road in the world.
It is a great adventurous ride for all Leh Ladakh bike lovers.
It is also known as the ‘ pass of lower castle’ term coined by the locals.
Khardung La Pass offers thrilling and challenging road riding experience to all bike lovers .
Enjoy your riding surrounded by gorgeous landscape, mountains, valleys and lakes.
Best bike you can use for Leh Ladakh trip to make your experience even more blissful.
Royal Enfield bike is popular for its roaring sound which awakens your riding beast inside you.
Royal Enfield is a spacious bike on which you can load your important things required for your overall journey.
This bike is heavy so it is suggested for progressional riders.
Engine upto 350cc to 500cc.
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Royal Enfield Himalayan has engine upto 400cc and popular for providing you smooth and hassle free riding on rugged surfaces and challenging roads.
Bajaj Pulsar is considered as the most used preferred bike for Leh Ladakh trip .
Bajaj Pulsar is a light weight vehicle that promotes an easy and comfortable riding experience having engine capacity of 150cc to 200cc.
KTM Duke is a stylish bike for all the bike lovers who love fashionable bikes for trips.
It is a lightweight Bike and considered to be an excellent vehicle for adventurous experience.
Gives you a smooth and comfortable riding journey suitable for any challenging road and pathways.