Indian banks provide simple options for customers to contact customer service and obtain assistance with credit cards or other banking-related services and products. Banking customers have always chosen to connect with a professional on the phone or visit the local location of the bank to address issues. Customer’s credit card inquiries are now handled online by a live agent and virtual assistant, a.k.a. a chatbot—in addition to phone, email, and SMS.
Remember that your experience with how the inquiry was addressed may change depending on the tools and resources made accessible by the bank providing a credit card customer care number. Most banking can be done online through the bank’s website or mobile app, but AI-powered chatbots can help you with simple questions and tasks like reporting lost or stolen credit cards, paying bills or EMIs, transferring cash, and more.
Top Banks That Provide Credit Cards Customer Service
Every bank nowadays has a customer service center to take care of its customers. The major goal of these centers is to resolve client grievances or complaints, obtain feedback on their goods, or just answer questions.
These customer service centers or phone banking services are frequently accessible around the clock, and all you have to do is contact them. The phone numbers are either 1800 or local landline numbers. You may contact them using your cell phone or your home landline.
Banks are becoming more competitive with their customer service to assist clients to get the most out of their credit cards. So, if there is a problem with your card, you can be sure that it will be taken care of and the problem will be fixed.
Your bank’s customer service number is normally displayed on the back of your credit card.
You may also locate it on your bank’s website or in the compact device that came with your credit card. It’s a good idea to save this number on your phone or write it down in a book.
However, to make things easier for you here is a complete list of credit card customer care numbers from various banks that may come in handy if you don’t already have them.
Here Are A Few Methods To Contact Credit Cards Customer Care From Top Banks:
- You can contact +91 22 7119 0900 if you don’t have a Bajaj Finserv credit card customer care number. You may also contact them at email@example.com.
- If you have an RBL Bank Credit Card, dial +91 22 6232 7777. You may also contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can call on 1800 419 5959 or 1860 500 5555 if you have an Axis Bank credit card. You may also contact them at PNO@axisbank.com.
- You can contact 1860 180 1290, 1860 180 1290, or 1800 180 1290 if you have an SBI Credit Card. You may also send them an email at https://www.sbicard.com/en/webform/write-to-us.page.
- If you have a Citibank Credit Card, phone 1860 210 2484 (local) or +91 22 4955 2484 (international).
- Call 1800 202 6161, 1800 267 6161, or +91 22 6160 6160 if you have an HDFC Bank Credit Card. You may also send them an email at https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/.
- If you have a YES Bank Credit Card, you can contact them at 1800 103 1212 (local) or +91 22 4935 0000 (international). You may also contact them at email@example.com.
- Call 1860 120 7777 or +91 22 3366 7777 if you have an ICICI Bank Credit Card (domestic customers who are traveling overseas).
- You can contact American Express at 1-800-419-2122 if you have an American Express credit card.
- You can contact 1800 258 44 55 or 1800 102 44 55 if you have a Bank of Baroda credit card. You may also contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can phone 1860-266-2666 if you have a Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card. You may also email them at http://www.kotak.com/en/customer-service/contact-us/email-us.html.
Credit Card Customer Service Offers
The credit card customer support department provides the following services:
- Toll-free numbers for blocking or listing credit cards or getting basic information
- Online live chat is available through mobile banking or net banking.
- SMS contact facility
- Email customer service is available.
- The net banking portal provides web support.
- Dedicated desks for handling complaints
- Customers’ questions will be answered by city-specific call centers.
You may also go to an ATM at your bank and contact them immediately from the phone located in the ATM vestibule. Phone banking is easier than having to go to your bank, get a token, and then wait in line to get your question answered.
You should consider acquiring a credit card now that you have this comprehensive list of credit card customer care numbers at your disposal.