Custom feather flag is a great way to advertise your business or event. Feather banners are eye-catching and can be custom-made to include your logo, branding, or message. Here are some tips on how to use feather flag to get the most out of your marketing efforts Feather Banners:
- Use custom feather flags to promote special events or sales. Feather flags are a great way to grab attention and get people excited about what you have going on.
- Place your feather banner in a high-traffic area. This will ensure that more people see it and have the opportunity to learn about your business or event.
- Make sure your custom feather flag is well-made and durable. This will ensure that it lasts through all kinds of weather and continues to look great.
- Use feather flags in addition to other marketing materials. This will create a cohesive marketing campaign that will really make an impact.
- Get creative with your custom feather flag design. This is your chance to really stand out and make a statement.
custom feather flags are a great way to grab attention and get people excited about what you have going on. So use them to promote your next event or sale, and watch your business take off!
Single-Sided vs Double-Sided
Now that you’ve seen our sizes, it’s time to consider single vs double-sided. Here at FFN, we always get the question “Should I do a single or double-sided flag? What’s the difference? Is one better than the other?” Let’s talk about that!
The simple answer is this: it depends on your needs. If you want people to be able to see your flag from both sides of the street, then you’ll need a double-sided flag. However, if you only need people to see it from one side (such as if you’re only flying it in your yard), then a single-sided flag will work just fine.
Here are some other things to consider when deciding between single and double-sided custom feather flags:
- How far away will people be from the flag? If they’ll be close up, then a single-sided flag will probably suffice. But if they’re further away, you’ll need a double-sided flag so they can see it from both sides.
- What’s the windspeed like in your area? If it’s windy where you live, then a single-sided custom feather flag might not be the best choice. That’s because the wind can catch the flag and make it flap around, which will make it difficult for people to see. A double-sided flag will help combat this problem since the wind will go through the flag instead of around it.
- How long do you need the flag? If you only need it for a short time, then a single-sided custom feather flag is probably fine. But if you need it for a longer period of time, then you might want to consider a double-sided flag. That’s because a double-sided flag will last twice as long as a single-sided flag since it’s not being blown around by the wind as much.
- What’s your budget? Double-sided custom feather flags are more expensive than single-sided flags, so that’s something to keep in mind when making your decision.
So there you have it! Some things to consider when deciding between single and double-sided custom feather flags. Ultimately, it comes down to what you need and what will work best for your situation. So take some time to think about it and make the best choice for your custom feather flag needs!
For our single-sided feather flags, it will be just one flag printed and sewn. The backside of the flag will have the same image as the front, it’ll just appear reversed and a little bit lighter. Think about when you write on a piece of paper with a sharpie. When you turn the paper over, you can see what you wrote, it’s just backward and lighter than the front side.
Single-sided flags are still great flags to have! All of our in-stock feather flags are single-sided and they work great for all businesses. Single-sided flags work for one-way streets, front-facing traffic, or just about anything else! Since you can still see the design on the backside, flags with one or two words can easily be single-sided. The more text you have on the flag, the harder it will be to read on the reverse side. In that case, I would recommend our double-sided flags.
For our double-sided custom feather flags, we print two flags and sew them together back-to-back. This gives the flag extra stability in higher winds and makes sure your message can be seen from both sides! You can see how much brighter the colors are on our double-sided custom feather flags in this image:
On a side note, did you know that all of our custom feather flags come with a free pole kit? That’s right, you don’t have to worry about finding a place to put your new flag, we include everything you need to get started!
With our double-sided feather flags, they will be two flags sewn together with a mesh in the middle. This will ensure that your design doesn’t shine through to the other side. With double-sided flags, you don’t have to do the same design on both sides. If you’d like to have one side say one thing and the other side to say something different, we can do that!
Double-sided flags work great on any street or road since the image won’t be reversed. When it comes to custom flags, double-sided is the most popular choice, especially since our in-stock flags are single-sided. Being able to have a double-sided flag will really help you stand out from the rest!
Did you know that all of our custom 10×10 tent flags come with a free pole kit? That’s right, you don’t have to worry about finding a place to put your new flag, we include everything you need to get started!