For this product evaluation, we have selected three of the best organic cosmetic products available on the market, and acclaimed by customers.
Home Cosmetics Gift Box
This organic cosmetic box will allow you to make a Shea balm from natural and carefully selected ingredients. This organic cosmetic is applied to the skin as well as to the hair to give them maximum radiance and vitality also should use turmeric root. Be sure that it contains only healthy and dermatologically tested products.
This box contains 4 ingredients that will allow you to make your own balm. The final texture is rich, nourishing and hydrating. A real plus for those with dry skin and dull hair.
- do it yourself
- natural ingredients
- Illustrated recipe provided
- Unfinished product
- Not suitable for oily skin
- Thick texture
Gift Set for Women Face Care and Hair Care
This box of organic cosmetics is to offer or to be offered. It contains all the products necessary for a beauty treatment. Hair mask , serum, moisturiser, body balm… It’s a complete kit ! All the products it contains are of natural origin and based on argan oil.
The smell of these organic cosmetics is a real invitation to travel. Here is a box that makes you want to take care of yourself while respecting nature and animals. Certified vegan, this box is well presented and the packaging has been designed to be practical and elegant. https://organixlover.com
Organic Olive Oil
This olive oil-based anti-aging kit is a great success. It is composed of organic cosmetics to take everywhere with you. The products are suitable for mature skin and are dedicated to the beauty of the face. If you are looking for effective and natural care, this La Provençale kit should seduce you.
Made in France, these products have an international reputation. By buying these organic cosmetics, you cannot go wrong. The scent is brand specific. The pot format is not very practical since you have to use your finger.
The advantages and disadvantages
The benefits of organic cosmetics
- Organic cosmetics are made from natural and organic ingredients that can help nourish the skin.
- They do not contain harmful chemicals , such as fragrances and synthetic preservatives, which can be absorbed through the skin.
- Organic cosmetics respect the principles of veganism, so they do not harm animals.
- Organic cosmetics do not contain parabens or sulphates, which can dry out the skin.
- They are cruelty-free, which means no animal testing is required for organic cosmetics.
- Organic cosmetics often contain antioxidants which help protect the skin against environmental stressors such as pollution.
- Organic cosmetics can be cheaper than conventional cosmetics.
- Organic cosmetics are generally free of genetically modified ingredients. We can enhance our skin by using turmeric supplements.
- They can help reduce the amount of waste that ends up in landfills or the oceans.
- Organic cosmetics are often better for sensitive skin because they don’t contain harsh chemicals.
The disadvantages of organic cosmetics
- Organic cosmetics can be hard to find in stores.
- They can be more expensive than conventional cosmetics.
- Organic cosmetics may not last as long as conventional products.
- Some organic cosmetic products may contain allergens such as nuts or gluten, so it is important to read labels carefully.
- Organic cosmetics may not have the same performance as conventional products.
- It can be difficult to determine if a product is truly organic or not when buying online.
- Organic cosmetics may contain preservatives that may irritate sensitive skin.
- Many organic cosmetic companies do not test their products on animals, but this does not guarantee that the products are truly organic.
- Organic cosmetics can often contain perfumes or essential oils which are not natural and can irritate the skin.
- Organic cosmetics may be more susceptible to spoilage due to lack of preservatives.