Ayesha Broacha is a blogger and entrepreneur from the United Kingdom who transitioned from her career as an events coordinator and marketing assistant to becoming a full-time internet marketer. In this article, she shares 25 key points about what it’s like to be in the world of blogging.
Ayesha Broacha’s Bio
Ayesha Broacha is an Indian-born documentary filmmaker, who has been directing films since the early 1990s. Her films have been screened at major film festivals around the world, including Sundance Film Festival and Cannes Film Festival. She was awarded the prestigious Royal Television Society Award in 2018 for her documentary series The Honourable Woman.
Broacha was born in India to a Muslim family of doctors. She emigrated to England when she was 18 years old and studied film at University of Westminster. Her first documentary film, The Eye of the Storm, focused on female asylum seekers living in London.
Broacha’s latest documentary series, The Honourable Woman, tells the story of three remarkable women from different backgrounds – Zainab Salbi, Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Asma Jahangir – who have all experienced first-hand discrimination and abuse in their home countries. The series was commissioned by the BBC and has so far been acclaimed for its powerful storytelling and uncompromising examination of gender politics.
Ayesha Broacha’s Career
Ayesha Broacha is a renowned Indian actress and model. She started her career in the late 1990s and has since starred in many successful films. Her most famous role to date has been that of Indira in the critically acclaimed 2003 film Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. Ayesha has also appeared in several TV shows and commercials, and was recently recognised with an award at the prestigious Filmfare Awards.
Ayesha’s Personal Life
Ayesha Broacha is a popular Indian actress and model. She was born on December 5, 1992, in Patna, Bihar. Ayesha made her acting debut with the television series Mohabbatein (2011). She has since appeared in several other television series and films. In 2016, she won the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut for her performance in the film Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. Ayesha is currently married to British actor Shiloh Fernandez.
Ayesha’s Social Media Presence
- Ayesha Broacha is a social media star and entrepreneur with over 1.5 million followers on Instagram and 700,000 followers on Twitter.
- She has worked in the fashion industry for over 10 years, starting out as a model and then moving into styling and directing.
- Her company, Ayesha Style, specializes in creating custom clothing for women of all shapes and sizes.
- In addition to her work as an entrepreneur, Ayesha is also an active advocate for body positivity and self-love. She frequently posts photos of herself wearing lingerie or outfits that make her feel confident and beautiful.
- Ayesha is a fearless speaker and has addressed topics such as self-confidence, body image, diversity, online harassment, and Islamophobia in her social media posts.
Other Interesting Facts About Ayesha
- Ayesha Broacha is an Indian film actress and model who predominantly appears in Bollywood films.
- She made her screen debut in the 2011 romantic comedy-drama film, “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge”.
- Ayesha also appeared in the 2014 action thriller film, “Happy New Year”, opposite Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone.
- In 2015, she starred in the romantic drama film, “Tanu Weds Manu” opposite Vicky Kaushal and Kangana Ranaut; this was followed by the romantic comedy-drama film, “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai” opposite Ali Zafar and Kareena Kapoor Khan in 2016.